This snuggly Bunny Rabbit Blanket Doll (also known as a "towel doll"), features knotted paws for teething. With a terrycloth head and a soft 100% cotton fabric body, this is a perfect first doll for babies and toddlers.
Inspired by the first doll made by Käthe Kruse in Germany in 1905, this sweet rabbit doll comes dressed in cheerful red flannel, printed with little bunny faces, that matches the lining of its ears.
Blanket dolls are soothing companions for infants with their comforting textures and familiar scents, and the perfect take-along to stash in the car, or tucked into a diaper or stroller bag.
Suitable and safe for newborns, this soft bunny doll is the perfect gift for a baby shower!
The Kathe Kruse 18'' Towel Doll is inspired by the original doll made by Kathe Kruse with a knotted towel in 1905. The sweet, snuggly doll with a floppy fabric body is ready to cuddle, and the knotted corners are fun for your baby to chew. The Towel Doll features a variety of soft fabrics such as cotton, terrycloth, and soft polyester Nicki Molton, all of which are super soft and cuddly on your baby's tender skin. Towel Dolls are a soothing companion in the crib, stroller, and car seat. The Towel Doll makes a lovely baby shower gift. Suitable for newborns, the doll measures 18''. Kathe Kruse has a long tradition of making dolls and toys that encourage creativity, foster learning at the child's own pace, and promote cooperative play. All Kathe Kruse products are made with handcrafted details. Machine washable on the gentle cycle.
- 100% Cotton
- Kathe Kruse 18'' Towel Doll is soft and cuddly against your baby's skin
- The classic Kathe Kruse towel doll is the perfect bedtime toy
- Take the Towel Doll along in the stroller, car seat or anywhere baby goes
- 18'' doll makes a thoughtful baby shower gift
- For over 100 years, Kathe Kruse has made toys and dolls that encourage creativity, foster early learning and promote cooperative play