This soothing collection of 11 songs for bedtime from Putumayo Kids is just the thing to help children (and grownups) unwind after a busy day.
Your family will cherish these songs, performed “unplugged,” by renowned singer-songwriters, including numbers originally recorded by the Allman Brothers, James Taylor, Wilco, Mary Chapin Carpenter, and others.
Listen along while you share the included mini storybook, song lyrics, and charming illustrations by British artist Nicola Heindl whose artwork adorns all of the Putamayo albums.
Artists and songs include:
- Lucy Kaplansky, "Dreamland"
- Victor Johnson, "Everything is Going to Be Alright"
- Elizabeth Mitchell, "Blue Sky"
- William Fitzsimmons, "You Can Close Your Eyes"
- Kesang Marstrand, "In the Land of Dreams"
- Frances England, "Here with Me"
- Mark Erelli, "My Darling"
- Rosie Thomas, "Tomorrow"
- Daniel Martin Moore, "The Hour of Sleep"
- Hem, "My Father's Waltz"
- Rick Scott, "Next Time"
This album was a 2011 Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner