This collection of 11 relaxing songs for bedtime from Putumayo Kids is a great way for children (and parents) to unwind after a hectic day.
Incorporating instruments that stimulate relaxation, such as the harp, piano, acoustic guitar and kora, this is the Putamayo's first all-instrumental album.
Artists and songs include:
- Balla Tounkara, “Kouyate” (“Thanks, Good People,” Mali)
- Damien Erwin, “What a Wonderful World” (United States)
- Keola Beamer, “Pupu Hinuhinu” (“Shiny Shell Lullaby,” Haiti)
- Kohala & Jake Shimabukuro, (“Honu's Dream,” United States)
- Masahiro Nitta, ”Komoriuta (Japan)
- Michael Allen Harrison, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” (United States)
- Reginaldo Frazatto, Jr., ”O Filho Que Eu Quero Ter” (Brazil)
- Seamus Egan, “The Lark” (United States)
- Sue Richards & Maggie Sansone, “Bressay Lullaby/Don Oiche” (United States)
- Tony Ellis, “Hand in Hand” (United States)
- Victor Johnson, “Brahms Lullaby” (United States)