Lazure Painting Kit and Tutorial
Have you ever admired the lovely pastel painted walls in your child's Waldorf classroom and wondered how you could achieve the same look in your home?
Now you can learn the art of Lazure Painting and bring enlivening color to a nursery, a child's bedroom, homeschool classroom, or office.
In Lazure Painting, many thin layers of transparent colors are applied with a rhythmical movement using special, wide brushes. The final result is achieved from many layers of sheer color painted over a white surface. The light white reflects through, giving the colors a living and breathing quality.
Lazure Painting Kit includes the following:
- Two European Lazure Brushes
- Six Artist Colors spanning the full color spectrum--enough for a 9 x 12 room
- Booklet detailing color theory, mixing colors, and ideas for color schemes for your project
- Online Instructional Video with Charles Andrade teaching the correct and basic step-by-step Lazure painting process and technique
The high quality artist pigments include one-ounce of each the following colors:
- Midnight Blue
- French Blue
- Yellow Sunlight
- Golden Sunflower
- Vermilion Velvet
- Deep Red Rose
This kit also includes:
- A short history of lazure painting
- Project planning
- Helpful formulas for glazing and mixing color
- Instructions for proper brush use and care
- How to work with challenging areas, such as doors and windows
This coveted painting technique, which until now was only taught in expensive workshops, is now available to learn on your own in this all-inclusive kit which will give you the skills and inspiration needed to transform your home with color and beauty!
- SIZE : Each brush measures 6" L x 2½" W; Bristles are 3½ L
- AGE : Adults
- ORIGIN : Brushes made in the EU, Kit assembled in the USA
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.