Sheepskin Baby Rug
Why do so many natural mamas favor Sheepskin Rugs for their babies and toddlers? Because they know the magic properties of soft wool that keep children warm in winter and cool during warmer months.
You will also find them in many Waldorf early childhood classrooms because teachers know how calming and soothing the soft lamb's wool is against tender skin, and how nourishing the softness and warmth is to a young child's senses.
A Sheepskin Baby Rug is incredibly versatile and can be used in so many ways:
- As a take-along bed
- As a warm and cozy play rug
- In a baby's crib or on a toddler's bed
- As a stroller or carriage pad
- In a carseat
- On a chair
- As a bedside rug
A lambskin rug also makes a thoughtful gift for a baby shower or for a newborn.
Our sheepskin baby rugs are made in New Zealand by a company who has been producing sheepskin products since 1879, and feature ultra-soft unshorn wool.
Perfect for year-round use by babies, toddlers, and children. When children are grown, drape the sheepskin on the back of a chair or sofa for warmth and comfort for years to come.
Best of all, this sheepskin is machine washable! We recommend Eucalan Wool Wash for laundering your sheepskin.
Our sheepskins are produced from sheep that were humanely raised for food, by farmers who comply with strict animal welfare policies.
- SIZE : Approximately 2’8” x 1’10” (80cm x 55cm)
- AGES : All ages (babies under 12 months should be positioned on their backs when lying on a sheepskin)
- CARE : Machine or hand wash (care instructions included)
- ORIGIN : Made in New Zealand
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.