Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
The hustle and bustle of today's society is taking its toll on childhood. Through over-stimulation, children can develop anxiety, have problems in school, or even become afflicted with behavioral disorders.
In Simplicity Parenting, renowned family expert and Waldorf educator Kim John Payne helps parents to give children the freedom and autonomy they require, and allow their sense of individuality blossom.
This invaluable parenting guide offers inspiration and ideas for improvement:
- Streamline your child's environment by reducing the amount of clutter and sensory distractions in the home.
- Create regular rhythms and rituals in order to give your child the peace and stability they crave.
- Set aside time for calmness and connection in your child’s busy schedule.
- Reduce media. Take control of your children’s “screen time” to limit the endless stream of information and stimulation that they are subjected to on a daily basis.
A call-to-arms for protecting the value of childhood, Simplicity Parenting is a practical guide to simplifying and demystifying the lifelong art of raising kids.
Soft cover, 256 pages.
- SIZE : 5.2" x 8" x 0.6"
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.