12-String Diatonic Lyre
The Auris Diatonic Lyre has 12 steel strings and is constructed of solid European pine.
The dual notched bridges, made of hardwood and brass, give the instrument its especially balanced tone and ensure a harmonic progression between low to high strings.
The Auris Diatonic Lyre is tuned in the diatonic (regular seven-note) scale. This offers an extended note range over pentatonic instruments, giving a greater repertoire of songs that can be played.
This lyre is recommended for older children or adults, and requires more skill to play than our Pentatonic Lyres.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
This item ships only within the lower 48 United States and will be delivered within approximately 1-2 weeks. Gift wrapping and upgraded shipping options are not available.
- INCLUDES : Lyre, tuning wrench
- SIZE : 17 x 8.75 inches
- MATERIALS : Pitch pine, hardwood, brass, steel
- ORIGIN : Made in Sweden
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 48 contiguous United States.