Kira Waldorf Doll
$ 119.00 $ 149.95
Handmade in Latvia by Kathe Kruse, our Kira Waldorf Doll features brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. Reflecting the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy, her charmingly simple face inspires a child's imagination and invites creative play.
A Waldorf doll is made of wool and/or cotton, using traditional European doll making techniques. Its legs and arms are typically flexible, enabling natural postures.
The sweet, European-style, flowered dress cleverly reverses to white and rosy pink polka dots. A bright pink felt purse, blue socks, pink bloomers, and a matching pink headband complete the set. We love the quality of the clothing which is child-friendly and can be taken on and off with ease.
This beautiful Waldorf doll will be treasured for a lifetime.
- MATERIALS : 100% natural materials including mohair hair and sheep's wool stuffing
- SIZE : 15"
- INCLUDES : Reversible dress, headband, socks, bloomers, and purse
- DOLL CARE : Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- CLOTHING CARE : Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- ORIGIN : Made in Latvia
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.
Sorry, this item cannot be gift wrapped.