Fairy Garden Handbook
The Fairy Garden Handbook is the new companion to the Fairy House Handbook, both by local Maine author, Liza Gardner Walsh.
Building fairy houses and growing fairy gardens is a wonderful way to get kids outdoors, and interested in the natural world and gardening.
This guide book for children and parents includes the basics for young gardeners, such as preparing the soil, planting, and watering.
Then it goes beyond, offering suggestions on making your garden magical!
Includes the following topics:
- How to make miniature gardens, just the right size for fairy friends
- Creating butterfly and hummingbird gardens to attract these fairy friends
- Creating rock and water gardens
- How to add music and light to your gardens with wind chimes and prisms
Fairy folklore and garden wisdom are sprinkled throughout.
Featuring full-color photographs, the Fairy Garden Handbook is full of inspiration that will turn your child into a green thumb in no time!
Hardcover, 96 pages
Downeast Books, Rockport, Maine
- SIZE : 8.4" x 7.2"
- ORIGIN : Made in China
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.