Play Line Slackline Kit - 50 ft.
The award-winning Play Line Slackline Kit introduces the fun of "slacklining" to beginners. Slacklining builds core strength, balance, and confidence!
This two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and sets up easily between two trees or other sturdy anchor points, placed close to the ground.
Kids ages 5 and up can practice balancing on the narrow, flexible webbing, which is made with a special rubber coating to ease the learning process.
- Ratchet Tensioner
- Tree Protectors
- "Help Line"
- Carry Bag
- Link to Instructional Video
- Static-style webbing to give beginners a stable surface
- Rubber coating gives a sticky grip for additional assurance
- Includes a "Help Line" to mount above the Fun Line to guide and assist in learning
- Low positioning height for safety
- Ratchet webbing for easy tensioning with safety lock
Winner of Creative Child Magazine's "Product of the Year" Award and 2016 "National Parenting Product Awards" winner.
The Play Line Slack Line Kit is a great outdoor activity for kids that's not just for the backyard. The kit comes with a convenient tote bag so that families can easily transport the slackline to the park, beach, or campground!
- SIZE : 50 feet long x 2 inches wide
- WEIGHT CAPACITY : Supports up to 300 lbs.
- AGES : 5 and up
- ORIGIN : Developed in Germany, responsibly manufactured in China to meet EU and US toy safety-testing standards
- GIFT WRAP : Gift wrap is unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.