Nele Waldorf Doll
Handmade in Europe by Kathe Kruse, our sweet Nele Waldorf Doll measures a generous 15 inches and features red hair, brown eyes and fair, freckled skin.
She has been lovingly handmade of 100% natural materials with mohair hair and filled with natural sheep's wool. Reflecting the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy, her delightfully simple face invites creative play and inspires a child's imagination.
The beautiful, European-style, flowered dress cleverly reverses to light and dark green stripes. A cute pinwheel felt purse, white socks, pink bloomers, and a coordinating bandana complete the set. We love the quality of the clothing which is child-friendly and can be taken on and off with ease.
This beautiful Waldorf dress-up doll will be treasured for a lifetime!
- MATERIALS : 100% natural materials including mohair, wool and cotton
- SIZE : 15" L
- DOLL CARE : Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- CLOTHING CARE : Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- ORIGIN : Made in Latvia
- GIFT WRAP : Gift wrap is unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.