Little Heavy Baby Waldorf Doll with Lilac Bunting and Medium Skin Tone
- Low stock - 10 items left
Say hello to the little sibling of our bestselling Heavy Baby™ Waldorf Dolls, the Little Heavy Baby Waldorf Doll!
This sweet little heavy baby is just right for children, ages one and up, to love and hold. Weighing 2 and a half pounds, this heirloom-quality doll comes in a cotton velour lilac bunting and has a medium skin tone.
Made from Trish Mooney's original design and pattern, this is the authentic Little Heavy Baby. Our skilled doll maker crafts each doll by hand inspired by the original Heavy Babies that were created in Germany over one hundred years ago.
Filled with soothing wool stuffing and lavender-scented millet, the more your child holds this small baby, the warmer the wool stuffing gets enhancing the sensory experience. This, combined with the weight of its body, gives the Little Heavy Baby a life-like feel which inspires empathy and reverence in young children.
Little Heavy Baby serves as a steady friend for a child who needs help soothing the senses and will provide years of settling and comfort for those in need of extra sensory nourishment.
With intentionally simple hand embroidered facial features, children are encouraged to set their own desired emotions on their doll. This and many other Waldorf characteristics of these sweet dolls enhance open-ended play and deep imagination.
More to love about our Little Heavy Baby:
- Little Heavy Baby is filled with organic, lavender-scented millet and is designed to have weight like a real baby.
- A bunting-style doll, this doll's body is sack-like, without legs.
- Lovingly handmade by our skilled doll-maker, each one is unique and dimensions may vary slightly.
- For children 4 and older, we recommend our original Heavy Baby Waldorf Doll.