Vermont Wooden Baby Rattle
The Vermont Wooden Baby Rattle is a super safe baby rattle, teether and manipulative toy for babies from 5 months to 2 years old.
It is uniquely handcrafted in the USA from a single piece of natural Rock Maple hardwood that has been sanded and finished to be silky smooth.
Unlike other wooden rattles, this baby rattle is crafted from a single piece of wood at all times--not cut apart and re-glued. The rings are carved from the same piece of wood as the rattle, and not added separately!
Because of the fine craftsmanship and high quality of the wood, you can be confident that this heirloom-quality baby rattle will not break or splinter.
No finish of any kind is applied to the wood. Your baby will be perfectly safe teething and chewing this toy since it is made of nothing but pure, natural, non-toxic northern American Rock Maple hardwood.
Unfinished hardwood has been shown to be naturally resistant to germs and bacteria when compared to plastics and other synthetic materials.
NOTE: Most babies under five months will not yet have the strength to grasp this rattle tightly and to bring it to their mouth. Remove ribbon before giving rattle to infant.
- ORIGIN : Made in Vermont, USA
- AGES : Recommended for ages 5 months and older
- SIZE : Approximately 6.75" long x 1.7" diameter
- MATERIALS : Vermont rock maple wood, ribbon
- SAFETY : Tested to comply with CPSIA toy safety standards
- ORIGIN : Handmade in United States
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product