Classic Waldorf Boy Doll - Light Skin, Red Hair
This Waldorf Boy Doll is a classic dress-up doll, ready to become your child's close companion!
Like all traditional Waldorf dolls, his facial features are intentionally simple to allow a child to imagine the doll's expression -- he can be happy, sad, sleeping, and so forth.
Handcrafted of natural materials including cotton and wool, this beautiful doll has been lovingly made using traditional European doll-making techniques.
This handsome boy has fair skin and bright red hair. He wears a solid color cotton shirt with print overalls and adorable slippers. His clothes are removable and he can wear clothes made for a 16-inch doll. His flexible limbs allow him to be posed in many different positions.
Beautifully handmade in Brazil by a cooperative aimed at providing jobs for women facing financial hardship.
Eye color and fabrics may vary.
Click to read Sarah's article on the Importance of Doll Play for Boys.
- SIZE : 16 inches
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, filled with pure wool; 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with warm water and mild soap
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.