Classic Waldorf Girl Doll - Dark Skin, Black Hair
This classic Waldorf Doll is a 16-inch dress-up doll, ready to become your child's constant companion!
She has been lovingly constructed by hand using traditional European doll-making techniques, and made with all-natural fibers, such as wool and cotton.
The doll's intentionally simple facial features leave room for a child's imagination. A child can imagine her to be happy or sad, awake or asleep, and so forth.
This doll features dark skin with thick black hair made of mohair. Children can braid and unbraid her soft hair, or pull it back in a pony tail.
Her removable 100% cotton clothing includes a solid colored blouse with a matching print jumper and booties. She can wear clothes for a 16-inch doll. Flexible arms and legs allow her to be posed in different life-like positions.
Handmade in Brazil by a women's cooperative with a mission of providing secure jobs for mothers and widows in need.
NOTE: Eye color and fabrics may vary
- SIZE : 16" tall
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin filled with pure wool; 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with warm water and mild soap
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.