Classic Waldorf Girl Doll - Light Skin, Blonde Hair
This Waldorf Doll is a classic dress-up girl doll, ready to become your child's treasured playmate!
Developed out of Waldorf education, this type of doll is handmade of natural fibers using traditional European doll making techniques.
This doll's features and form are left intentionally simple to leave room for a child's imagination. With flexible legs and arms, she can be posed in variety of life-like postures.
This doll has fair skin and blonde hair made of soft mohair. Her removable cotton clothing includes a solid color blouse, matching print jumper, and booties.
Lovingly crafted by hand by a women's cooperative in Brazil with incredible skill and attention to detail.
NOTE: Eye color and fabric color and prints may vary.
- SIZE : 16 inches
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, filled with sheep's wool. Woven cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean with warm water and a mild liquid soap.
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.