Classic Waldorf Girl Doll - Tan Skin, Black Hair
This 16-inch Waldorf Girl Doll is a classic dress-up doll, ready to accompany your child everywhere!
She is handmade of all natural fibers including cotton and wool, and constructed using traditional European doll making techniques.
Like most Waldorf dolls, her facial features are left intentionally simple to allow a child to imagine the doll's expression -- happy, sad, sleeping, and so on.
She has tan skin and with soft black hair made of pure mohair. Her hair can be braided and unbraided, or pulled back in a pony tail.
She wears a solid color cotton blouse with a matching print jumper and slippers. Her clothes are removable and she can wear clothes for a 16-inch doll. Her flexible legs and arms allow this doll to be posed in a variety of positions.
Beatifully handmade by a women's cooperative in Brazil with a social mission of providing jobs for women facing hardships.
Please note: Each doll's eye color and clothing colors and patterns may vary.
- SIZE : 16 inches
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, filled with pure wool; 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with warm water and mild soap
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.