Child's Handmade Wooden Broom
Get children involved with household tasks and cleanup time with our beautiful handmade Child's Wooden Broom.
This broom is handmade in the USA by the Amish using a traditional loom that has been in their family for over 50 years.
Each broom is made using natural corn and straw fibers, grown exclusively for this purpose.
To bring new life into your used broom, soak the corn fibers in cold water, pull together, and tie with a string and let dry.
Children love to be encouraged to tackle household tasks. Make these chores more fun with beautiful cleaning supplies, and perhaps a fun cleaning verse too.
Tick-tock goes the clock
What does it have to say?
Time for us to pick up our toys
And put them all away!
Broom is easy to hang when not in use with a pre-drilled small rawhide handle.
- SIZE : 32 inches long x 12 inches wide
- MATERIAL : Natural corn, solid poplar handle.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow extra time for delivery. See product description for details.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in United States
- GIFT BAG : Gift bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
Why We Love This Product