Eucalan Delicate Wool Wash
Eucalan Wool Wash is pH neutral, biodegradable, non-toxic, and free of brighteners, phosphates, synthetic dyes and fragrances. Scented with only essential eucalyptus oil, this lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibers and keep static away.
The ideal wash for our Sheepskin Baby Rugs, and all our wool products, Eucalan can also be used to handwash delicates such as sweaters, hosiery, comforters, lingerie, and baby items. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so it is perfect for regular use on woolens and particularly helpful before storing them for the season. It can also be used to wash pets and their bedding!
Eucalan Wool Wash can be used to hand wash or in a machine, and is perfectly suited to many delicate items.
- Add Eucalan to basin.
- Fill basin with tepid water (room temperature water, not hot and not cold)
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
- Dry all items out of direct heat and sunlight. Lay knit articles flat on clean dry towel.
- Roll article in towel to remove excess moisture.
- Lay flat to dry on drying rack or clean dry towel.
- SIZE : 16.9 oz (500 ml) - Approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes
- ORIGIN : Made in Canada
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.