My Little Matching Game
My Little Matching Game is classic memory game featuring beautiful Waldorf-inspired illustrations to awaken a child's imagination and build memory skills.
Played solo or with two to four people of all ages, this matching game will improve concentration, visual memory, and build cognitive skills.
Or use the the cards to inspire your own stories and build storytelling skills!
Designed by a veteran Waldorf early childhood teacher, the cards feature beautiful hand-painted illustrations to enliven a child's imagination.
- Mix up the cards and lay them face down in rows, or at random.
- Turn over any two cards. If the two cards match, keep them. If they don't match, turn them back over.
- Remember what was on each card and where it was.
- Watch and remember during the other player's turn.
The object of the game is to collect the most matching pairs while having fun!
This compact game comes with 20 pairs of 3 x 3 inch square cards.
Instructions are enclosed that include variations of the basic game.
About the Artist: Carolina Allen is a Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher and Director of the Mother Tree mixed-age kindergarten in Eugene, Oregon, and the mother of three children. An artist, gardener and poet, Carolina believes that the wonder of childhood must be nurtured with artistic beauty, whimsy, and joy.
The images on these cards originated as "symbols" for the students in her class (in the Waldorf tradition). These cards can also be used by teachers for the same purpose.
Recommended for ages 3 to 103. Printed on heavyweight, quality laminated cardstock to last for years.
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product