eco-kids | eco-finger paint
eco-finger paint™ from eco-kids® is handmade in small batches using all natural fruit, plant, and vegetable extracts.
These 100% natural finger paints provide children with lots of sensory stimulation. Another child-safe product to stimulate creative play from our friends Cammie & Kip at eco-kids in Portland, Maine.
While finger paints aren't traditionally used in a Waldorf classroom, who can deny how much fun they are! A wonderful rainy day activitiy for home.
Colors look pale before mixing, but become vibrant when water is added!
So safe you could eat it!
- ORIGIN : Made in Maine, USA
- PACKAGING : Recycled cardboard box
- INCLUDES : Five 4-oz. packets which will make more than 60 ounces of finger paint in the following colors: Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange and Pink.
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product