COVID-19 Shipping Announcement
Because of the measures below being taken to protect our employees and our customers, and because of carrier delays due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that orders may take a little longer than usual to arrive.
We ask for your patience during this critical time and allow a possible extra 3 to 5 days over our normal delivery estimates.
During this time, we are only able to ship orders to the USA and Canada. We apologize to our international customers!
In consideration of the recent announcements from the Federal and the State of Maine CDC regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to inform you of the actions we are taking at Bella Luna Toys to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
We are currently taking the following steps at our warehouse and shop in Rockland, Maine:
- Those employees who are able to work from home are doing so;
- Our building has been closed to the public, and no one other than working staff is allowed to enter the building at present;
- Outbound shipments are left outside the shipping area on pallets for carrier pickup;
- In addition to our regular and routine cleaning, we are conducting regular wipe-downs of equipment, door handles, countertops, computer keyboards, telephones, light switches, and other surfaces that come in frequent contact with hands;
- Our staff has been instructed to stay home if experiencing any symptoms at all of any illness;
- We are practicing frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizer has been provided at each workstation;
- Each employee has been provided with a face mask and nitrile gloves;
- We have reduced the size of our staff in to have fewer employees working in the warehouse and have moved workstations to create a safe working distance between employees.
OUR ROCKLAND STORE IS CLOSED TO RETAIL CUSTOMERS UNTIL IT IS DEEMED SAFE TO RE-OPEN. There will be no store pick-ups allowed during this time, but we are happy to ship orders to the homes of our local customers.
We realize that these measures create inconveniences for our customers and our staff, but are taking these steps in order to help stop the spread of this dangerous virus for the safety of the greater community.
We are grateful for your support and your understanding. We hope that you and your family stay healthy and well, and we will be sending out ideas for keeping kids occupied and moving if your children are being kept home from school for a few weeks or more.
Thank you and be well. We will get through this together!
Sarah and all of us at Bella Luna Toys