Classic Waldorf Boy Doll - Dark Skin, Black Hair
This beautiful 16-inch Waldorf Boy Doll is a classic dress-up doll, ready to become your child's best friend!
Made in the Waldorf tradition, the doll's intentionally neutral facial features leave room for a child to imagine the doll's emotions. He can be happy or sad, awake or asleep, and so on.
He has been handmade with traditional European doll-making techniques using all-natural fibers, such as wool and cotton.
This doll has dark skin with black hair made of mohair. His removable cotton clothing includes a solid colored shirt with bright print overalls and booties. His flexible arms and legs make him easy to pose in a variety of naturalistic postures.
His clothes are removable and he can wear other clothes sized for a 16-inch doll.
Handmade in Brazil by a women's cooperative which provides secure jobs for mothers and widows in need.
Eye color and fabrics may vary.
Click to read Sarah's article on the Importance of Doll Play for Boys.
- SIZE : 16" tall
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin filled with pure wool; 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with warm water and mild soap
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.