Kira Waldorf Doll
Handmade in Latvia by Kathe Kruse, our Kira Waldorf Doll features brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. Reflecting the spirit of the Waldorf philosophy, her charmingly simple face inspires a child's imagination and invites creative play.
A Waldorf doll is made of wool and/or cotton, using traditional European doll making techniques. Its legs and arms are typically flexible, enabling natural postures.
The sweet, European-style, flowered dress cleverly reverses to white and rosy pink polka dots. A bright pink felt purse, blue socks, pink bloomers, and a matching pink headband complete the set. We love the quality of the clothing which is child-friendly and can be taken on and off with ease.
This beautiful Waldorf doll will be treasured for a lifetime.
- MATERIALS : 100% natural materials including mohair hair and sheep's wool stuffing
- SIZE : 15 inches tall
- INCLUDES : Reversible dress, headband, socks, bloomers, and purse
- DOLL CARE : Doll is hand washable in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- CLOTHING CARE : Clothing is machine washable in cool water on delicate cycle with like colors; tumble dry on delicate setting or hang to dry
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 48 contiguous United States.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.
- ORIGIN : Made in Latvia
- GIFT BAG : Gift bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
Why We Love This Product