Rainbow Ball Kids Knitting KitHandmade Toys
Learn to knit with this Rainbow Ball Kids Knitting Kit!
All children in a Waldorf school learn to knit -- first with their fingers (fingerknitting) in kindergarten, then with needles when they get to first grade.
A knitted ball like this one, is often one of the first knitting projects children will learn in their Waldorf handwork class.
Recommended by Christopherus Homeschool Resources for 2nd grade.
With these easy-to-follow instructions, it's easy to knit one at home!
- INCLUDES : Kit comes complete with instructions, six colors of 100% wool yarn and wool batting for stuffing. Yarn included is shown and slightly different than in photo of the finished product.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE : Pattern requires size 7 needles (not included)
- MANUFACTURER : Handmade Toys
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : Gift bag is available for this item. Gift bag can be added from the cart before checking out.
- RECOMMENDED AGE GROUPS :
Within USA Excluding HI & AK
|ORDER TOTAL:||SHIPPING FEE:|
|Standard (5-10 Business Days)||$0.00 - $15.00||$5.95|
|$15.01 to $50.00||$7.95|
|$50.01 - $99.00||$10.95|
|Quick Ship (2-4 Business Days)||All orders||$14.95|
|Expedited (1-3 Business Days)||
For additional information including shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and international destinations, please review our comprehensive shipping policy in its entirety.
We want you to be 100% delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys!
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund, less promotional discounts and shipping charges. Gift items returned will receive store credit.
To be eligible for a refund, returned items must be in new, unused condition in original packaging with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item, give us a call at 1-888-438-1299 and request a telephone exchange.
Please review our comprehensive Return Policy for return instructions.