Spring Craft Along Sign Up Session 2
- In stock, ready to ship
Join us for a special Easter project, fun prizes, and more during the first-ever Bella Luna Toys craft-along, taught by Isabel Stearns. In this 2 hour interactive class, you'll create a special peek-a-boo egg and chick for your Easter baskets or spring nature table.
Mark your calendars! April 9th, 2:30 PM EST
To sign up for this free class, simply click add to cart and check out. You will access the course via Zoom. That link will be sent to your email the week of the class.
You can purchase our kit with enough wool and the tools used to create 2-3 peek-a-boo chick eggs, or supply your own materials. If you plan to use our kit, place your order no later than April 1st to ensure it arrives before the class date.
- Set of felting needs and one wooden handle
- 1 piece of foam for needle felting
- 15 grams of colorful wool roving per egg
- 4 grams of yellow, orange and black wool roving per chick
- 1 wooden or plastic egg to mold your wool around
- Embroidery floss
- Sewing needle
- 1-2 nylon stockings/footies
- A large bowl with warm water
- Gentle soap of your choice
- Sharp scissors
The response to this exciting project has been overwhelming. While we wish we could accommodate everyone, spots are limited. If you are unable to sign up, written instructions for the craft will be posted on the Moon Child Blog after the class is over.