Wynstones Collection: Summer
Summer is part of the Wynstones series of books featuring multicultural stories, songs, and poems to observe the seasons of the year, collected from Waldorf kindergarten teachers from all over the world.
An invaluable resource for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers, Summer includes material for celebrating Whitsun, Midsummer's Eve, and warm, long summer days.
Originally published more than 20 years ago, the Wynstones Collection has been revised and reprinted in a new 3rd edition, with the addition of new material.
The Summer volume includes:
- More than 50 poems and verses for summer
- 27 summertime songs with musical notation
- 13 seasonal stories, including nature stories and fairy tales
- A recommended reading list for teachers and parents
- An excellent essay on "The Value of Music in the Life of the Young Child" by Jennifer Aulie
The book covers in the series feature the beautiful illustrations of David Newbatt, with each one depicting a different worker.
Collected and Edited by Jennifer Aulie and Margret Meyerkort
Softcover; 111 pages
- SIZE : 8.5" x 6"
- ORIGIN : Made in United Kingdom
- GIFT WRAP : Gift wrap is available for this product.