The Treasure Hunter's Handbook
Autographed by the Author!
The Treasure Hunter’s Handbook will inspire your child seek and find treasures on outdoor adventures!
Treasure hunting is great family fun, and will appeal to a wide range of ages and both genders.
This latest book from Maine author Liza Gardner Walsh includes ideas for the following activities:
- Panning for Gold
- Using a metal detector to find buried treasure
- How to use a GPS for geocaching and letterboxing
- Mining for minerals and gemstones
- Searching for treasures such as arrowheads, sea glass, shells, four-leaf clovers, and more!
Among the myths and legends included in the Treasure Hunter’s Handbook, the volume also includes fun pirate lore and pirate-related craft activities. Ahoy, me hearties!
Features inspiring full-color photographs by Jennifer Smith-Mayo.
112 pages, Hardcover.
- SIZE : 8.1" x 7.2" x .6"
- AGES : 6-12
- ORIGIN : Published by Downeast Books, Rockport, Maine; Printed in China
- ORIGIN : Made in Maine
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.