The award-winning Fun Line Slackline introduces the fun of "slacklining" to beginners. Slacklining builds core strength, balance, and confidence!
Easily sets up between two trees, placed close to the ground. Kids ages 5 to 10 can practice balancing on the narrow, flexible webbing, which is made with a special rubber coating to ease the learning process.
- Static-style webbing to give beginners a stable surface
- Rubber coating gives a sticky grip for additional assurance
- Includes a "Help Line" to mount above the Fun Line to assist in learning
- Sets up easily between two trees or other suitable mounting posts
- Low positioning height for safety
- Ratchet webbing for easy tensioning with safety lock
- Instruction manual
Use with our optional Tree Wear to protect tree bark as well as your slackline.
To master the basics of slacklining, see our Slacklining 101 instructional DVD.
For a slackline for older children and adults, have a look at our Classic Slackline!
Priority/Expedited Shipping not available for this item. International orders are subject to a $20.00 shipping surcharge in addition to our Flat Rate International shipping rate.