Classic Waldorf Boy Doll - Light Skin, Brown Hair
This Waldorf Dress-Up Boy Doll is a classic dress-up doll, ready to become your child's best buddy!
Waldorf dolls are unique, in that their facial features are purposefully left neutral in order to leave room for a child's imagination. With two embroidered eyes and a hint of a mouth, a child can imagine this doll to be happy, sleeping, sad, and so on.
These dolls are handmade of all natural wool and cotton, using traditional European doll-making techniques. With flexible legs and arms, they can be posed in a variety of natural postures.
This adorable boy has fair skin and light brown hair made of soft mohair. He comes dressed in a solid-color shirt underneath print fabric overalls. His feet are covered with removable slippers.
Lovingly hand crafted by a women's cooperative in Brazil.
Eye color and fabrics may vary.
Click to read Sarah's article on the Importance of Doll Play for Boys.
- SIZE : 16 inches long
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, stuffed with pure wool: 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with water and a mild soap
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT WRAP : Gift wrap is available for this product.
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.