Wooden Egg and Spoon Race Game
This set of Wooden Eggs and Spoons is a great way to run the traditional egg and spoon race game without the risk of broken eggs (and the accompanying tears!).
A wonderful game to play at Easter, at summer picnics and birthday parties. This traditional outdoor game develops both gross-motor skills and dexterity.
Best of all, the eggs and spoons can also be used in pretend play in a child's play kitchen.
Includes five wooden eggs and five wooden spoons.
Egg and Spoon Race Relay Game
1. Each team stands single file behind the starting line, opposite a marker (a flag, or stick in the ground), set about 5 yards away.
2. At the whistle or shout of "Go," the first player in each line, while balancing an egg on a spoon, races around his or her team's marker, then back to the start line to transfer the egg to the spoon of the next teammate.
3. The second runner then races to the marker while the first runner hands her spoon to the third runner.
Any player who drops an egg must return to the starting line to start over. The first team to finish the course without dropping an egg wins!
- SIZE : Egg is approx 2.5"L with 5" circumference.
- MATERIAL : European hardwoods
- ORIGIN : Made in Hungary
- RECOMMENDED AGE GROUPS :
Within USA Excluding HI & AK
|ORDER TOTAL:||SHIPPING FEE:|
|Standard||Up to $15.00||$5.95|
|$99.00 or more||FREE|
|Quick Ship||All orders||$12.95|
For additional information including shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and international destinations, please review our comprehensive shipping policy in its entirety.
Easy Returns - 365 Day Return Policy
We want you to be 100% delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys!
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 365 days for a full refund, less promotional discounts and shipping charges. Gift items returned will receive store credit.
To be eligible for a refund, returned items must be in new, unused condition in original packaging with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item, give us a call at 1-888-438-1299 and request a telephone exchange.
Please review our comprehensive Return Policy for return instructions.