Advent and Christmas Stories
- In stock, ready to ship
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Spend $125 and receive a free six-pack of Bella Luna Wooden Toy Eggs valued at $14. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with Star Coins rewards or other promo codes.
Advent and Christmas Stories is an illustrated collection of over 50 stories, verses and songs to celebrate the Christmas season with children.
Collected by Estelle Bryer and Janni Nicol, this treasury of stories and verses from the Christian tradition span from Advent through the 12 Days of Christmas, ending with the flight into Egypt.
Their stories are simple yet profound, drawing on the authors' lifelong experiences as Waldorf kindergarten teachers, puppeteers, and mothers.
Accompanied by beautiful, soft pencil illustrations by Marije Rowling.
These stories are sure to delight young children while inviting them to appreciate the deeper meaning of Christmas.
Watch the following video to hear my thoughts on celebrating Advent with children!
Paperback, 128 pages.
About the Authors:
Estelle Bryer is a founding teacher of the Waldorf school movement in South Africa. She is a eurythmist and puppeteer.
Janni Nicol became a Steiner teacher in the UK in 1969. After teaching kindergarten for many years, she now lectures on early childhood education and puppetry, and publishes widely on the subject of Waldorf education.
- SIZE : 7.1 x 8.9 x 0.4 inches
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Star Coins have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
We want you to be entirely delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).