Pelle's New Suit by Elsa Beskow
- Low stock - 3 items left
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Spend $125 and receive a free six-pack of Bella Luna Wooden Toy Eggs valued at $14. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with Star Coins rewards or other promo codes.
Pelle's New Suit by Elsa Beskow is the story of a little boy whose lamb's coat grows longer and longer. At the same time, Pelle’s Sunday suit grows shorter!
In order to make a new suit, Pelle must shear the lamb; then the wool is carded, spun, dyed, and woven.
Finally, the tailor makes a brand new suit for Pelle!
Recommended for children ages 4 to 9.
Hardcover, 32 pages. Two sizes
About the author :
Elsa Beskow (1874-1953), was born Elsa Maartman in Stockholm, Sweden.
She was a pioneering author and illustrator of children's books, and perhaps the best known Swedish children's book illustrator. Her books were inspired by her own childhood experiences, and those of her six children.
Elsa Beskow's beloved children's books have been continually reprinted since their original publication dates, and many have become classics.
Mini Edition makes a perfect stocking stuffer or gift basket item!
- SIZE : Mini - 6.75 x 5 inches; Full - 12 x 9.5 inches
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Star Coins have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
We want you to be entirely delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).