A Year and a Day Magazine - Issue 3: Squirrels & Nuts
- In stock, ready to ship
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Spend $125 and receive a free six-pack of Bella Luna Wooden Toy Eggs valued at $14. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with Star Coins rewards.
Fall is in full swing as children learn about squirrels, nuts and gathering together with Issue 3 of our exclusive A Year and a Day quarterly, the Waldorf-inspired seasonal magazine for children.
Issue 3: Squirrels & Nuts celebrates some of our favorite fall flora and fauna. Celebrate the season as the world paints itself in beautiful golds, reds and browns.
Each issue of A Year and a Day seasonal magazine includes 3 full stories, 15 story-based activities, and several additional seasonally-themed pages, including recipes, posters and quizzes.
Collect every issue of A Year and a Day to use these year-after-year!
In this beautifully-illustrated autumn issue you'll find:
- 3 Nutty Tales
- How to Move Like a Squirrel
- Walnut-Shell Crafts
- How to Make a Fishing Fly
- Shoe Box Scene Craft
- Hedgerow Recipes
- ...and so much more!
Includes poems, seasonal recipes, poster pages and more!
Approximately 40 pages; softcover.
Available in the U.S. exclusively at Bella Luna Toys.
- SIZE : 11.8 x 8.2 inches
- MATERIALS : High quality, uncoated paper, suitable for drawing and writing on
- ORIGIN : Designed and printed in the United Kingdom
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Star Coins have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
We want you to be entirely delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).