Grimm's Counting with Colors Wooden Number Chart
Counting with Colors is perhaps the most beautiful math-learning tool ever made!
This wooden number chart from Grimm's Spiel & Holz of Germany features 200 colorful number and symbol tiles which can either be arranged within the included frame, or on any flat surface.
The tiles can be used to solve basic arithmetic, create multiplication tables, identify prime numbers, and generate checksums -- a versatile tool for teaching math.
A real work of art that makes learning math beautiful and fun! Perfect for classrooms, homeschoolers, or math practice at home.
- INCLUDES : 200 wooden number blocks housed in a wooden frame
- SIZE : Frame - 12.6 x 12.6 inches; Blocks - 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- MATERIALS : Lime wood, non-toxic water based color stain/non-toxic plant based oil finish
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.
- ORIGIN : Made in Germany
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product