Grow Your Own Spring Grass Kit
This spring, begin a new family tradition that will help make the world a little greener!
Grow your own green and beautiful springtime grass to line your child's Easter basket -- an eco-friendly alternative to wasteful plastic grass -- and a fun and educational activity for parents and children to do together. Grow Your Own Spring Grass Kit simply takes just three easy steps:
- About one week before Easter, place the starter disk in an bowl and cover with water. The disk will quickly expand into fine dirt.
- Place the dirt into a lined Easter basket. (We recommend a plastic liner from a garden shop.)
- Sprinkle the enclosed seeds on top of the dirt. Wait and watch the miracle occur!
The seeds will sprout within 2-3 days, and grow about an inch a day.
By Easter morning, the basket will be full with bright blades of fresh spring grass!
Basket not included.
Featured in Martha Stewart Living magazine!
- INCLUDES : Materials for two medium baskets; growing medium, seeds and instructions
- PACKAGING : Muslin drawstring bag
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- RECOMMENDED AGE GROUPS :
Within USA Excluding HI & AK
|ORDER TOTAL:||SHIPPING FEE:|
|Standard||Up to $15.00||$5.95|
|$99.00 or more||FREE|
|Quick Ship||All orders||$12.95|
For additional information including shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and international destinations, please review our comprehensive shipping policy in its entirety.
365 Day Return Policy
We want you to be 100% delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys!
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund, less promotional discounts and shipping charges. Items returned between 90 and 365 days will receive store credit.
To be eligible for a refund, returned items must be in new, unused condition in original packaging with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item, give us a call at 1-888-438-1299 and request a telephone exchange.
Please review our comprehensive Return Policy for return instructions.