Storytelling with Children
Storytelling is an integral part of Waldorf education. While reading to children is a wonderful activity, there is no greater gift to a child than a story told from the heart by a loving adult.
Think you can't make up your own stories?
Nancy Mellon believes that anyone can learn to weave a story confidently, and creatively shares her knowledge in this 2nd edition of Storytelling with Children.
This treasure of a book will inspire parents and teachers to:
- Create storytelling rituals for every day, holidays, birthdays, and other celebrations
- Develop stories about the day's events, family memories, and shared experiences
- Process difficult life experiences like grief and illness
- Embark on a voyage of self-discovery
Softcover, 190 pages
See my video below on how to start creating stories with your children!
- ORIGIN : Printed in the United Kingdom
- SIZE : 9.25 x 6 inches
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.