Classic Waldorf Girl Doll - Light Skin, Light Brown Hair
This Classic Waldorf Dress-Up Girl Doll is the quintessential dress-up Waldorf doll, certain to win your child's heart and become a treasured playmate!
Waldorf dolls are a type of doll that developed out of Waldorf education. Made of natural materials such as wool and cotton, they are made using traditional European dollmaking techniques.
Their features and form are left intentionally simple in order to allow room for a child's imagination. It's neutral facial expression allows a child to imagine the doll to be happy, sad, sleeping, and so forth. With flexible arms and legs, a Waldorf doll can be posed in natural postures.
This doll has fair skin and light brown hair made of mohair. She wears a solid color cotton blouse, print jumper and matching slippers. Eye color and fabric prints may vary.
Lovingly crafted by hand by a women's cooperative in Brazil with incredible skill and attention to detail.
Eye color and print fabric may vary.
- SIZE : 16 inches long
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, filled with sheep's wool: Woven cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with water and a mild liquid soap.
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.