Classic Waldorf Girl Doll - Light Skin, Auburn Hair
This Waldorf Dress-Up Girl Doll is a classic dress-up doll, ready to become your child's best friend!
Waldorf dolls are handmade of all natural cotton and wool using traditional European doll-making techniques.
Their facial features are intentionally simple in order to leave room for a child's imagination. With two eyes and a hint of a mouth, the doll's neutral expression, a child can imagine the doll to be happy, sleeping, sad, and so on.
With flexible legs and arms, this doll can be posed in different postures.
This doll has fair skin and with dark brown auburn hair made of soft mohair. Her hair can be braided and unbraided, or pulled back in a pony tail.
She comes dressed in a solid color cotton blouse with a print jumper and matching slippers. She can wear doll clothes for a 16" doll.
Lovingly made by hand by a women's cooperative in Brazil.
Eye color and fabrics may vary.
- SIZE : 16 inches long
- MATERIALS : Cotton knit skin, stuffed with pure wool: 100% cotton clothing
- CARE : Spot clean only with water and a mild soap
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Brazil
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.