Auris 12-String Diatonic Lyre
The Auris Diatonic Lyre has 12 steel strings and is constructed of solid European pine.
The dual notched bridges, made of hardwood and brass, give the instrument its especially balanced tone and ensure a harmonic progression between low to high strings.
The Auris Diatonic Lyre is tuned in the diatonic (regular seven-note) scale. This offers an extended note range over pentatonic instruments, giving a greater repertoire of songs that can be played.
This lyre is recommended for older children or adults, and requires more skill to play than our Pentatonic Lyres.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- INCLUDES : Lyre, tuning wrench
- SIZE : 17 x 8.75 inches
- MATERIALS : Maple hardwood, brass, steel
- FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow extra time for delivery. See product description for details.
- ORIGIN : Made in Sweden
- GIFT BAG : Gift bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
Why We Love This Product