Choroi Pentatonic Harp - Kinder Lyre
The Choroi Pentatonic Harp, also known as "Kinderharp" or "Kinderlyre" in Waldorf schools, is tuned in the five-note pentatonic scale: d' e' g' a' b' d' e'.
The Choroi Kinderharp is considered one of the finest quality pentatonic lyres made, and is used in many Waldorf school classrooms throughout Europe and the U.S.
Choroi instruments were created through a striving for a characteristic, radiant tone deriving its intensity from the properties of the wood used in their construction.
Its graceful, sculpted form and ethereal tone make the harp ideal for stimulating a young child's ear and to stimulate free music making.
The harp can be given to a child, at age five or six, as a first string instrument.
- INCLUDES : Harp, tuning wrench and manual
- AGES : 5 to adult
- SIZE : 18.3 x 9.06 x 1.97 inches
- MATERIALS : European Ash finished with natural resins and hand polished
- FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY : Quick-Ship and Expedited shipping are not available for this item. Allow extra time for delivery. See product description for details.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.
- ORIGIN : Handmade in Sweden
- GIFT BAG : Gift bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.
Why We Love This Product