Child's Bolga Basket
Our small Bolga Baskets are the perfect size for a child’s lunch. Covered with a cloth napkin, it is deep enough that everything will stay neatly tucked inside.
It can also be used for toting toys, gathering treasures from nature, storing art supplies or as a play shopping basket. It also makes a wonderful gift for a teacher to hold desk supplies!
Each basket is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind, so sizes are approximate, and colors and patterns will vary. Let us choose for you. All handles are leather-wrapped.
These baskets are easily reshaped with water. Simply soak the basket in a basin for about 30 seconds, then flex it by hand into the desired shape and let it dry. This can be done as many times as necessary without damaging the basket.
This is fun activity to do with children. It's like magic!
Please Note: Inventory and colors vary. Baskets depicted are examples only and may not match any available. Color requests will be accommodated when possible.
- SIZE : Approximately 10”H (including handle), 28" circumference, 8-9” diameter
- MATERIALS : Native elephant grass dyed with natural plant dyes, handles wrapped with elephant grass or goat leather
- CARE : Can be rinsed clean with water. Reshape and air dry
- ORIGIN : Fair Trade Handmade in Ghana
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product