Ostheimer St. Martin
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
St. Martin and his Horse are among the newest additions in our growing collection of Ostheimer figures.
Martin of Tours was a Roman soldier who, as legend has it, cut his cloak in two and gave half of it to a poor beggar who was dying from the cold. His feast day is celebrated on November 11, also known as "Martinmas."
Lovingly handcarved and handpainted in Germany, this St. Martin figure has moveable arms and has a bright red removable cloak that can be divided in half, just as in the legend.
Together with his handsome Horse and the Beggar figure (sold separately), this set makes a lovely tableau for a November nature table to commemorate St. Martin's loving generosity.
Ostheimer wooden figures are a treat for all ages!
Many families like to make it a tradition to add to their child's collection of these sweet and charming German wooden toys yearly by giving a new piece each birthday or Christmas.
- SIZE : 6.3" High
- MATERIALS : Made from Made from European alder and maple hardwoods, painted with eco-friendly, non-toxic stains.
- ORIGIN : Made in Germany.
Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your wooden toys unique!
Special shipping information about this product:
- Ships from our warehouse in New York within 2-3 business days. Estimated delivery times for your shipping address will be calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 shipping within the contiguous 48 USA or to Armed Forces addresses. Order sub-total must be $99 or more after discounts or Play Points have been applied.
- See our Shipping Policy for more details.
We want you to be entirely delighted with your purchase from Bella Luna Toys! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges). Read More: RETURN POLICY