Solvej Baby-Toddler Swing
The Solvej Baby-Toddler Swing can be used indoors or out, and will add a touch of international style to your home or garden!
This attractive swing for babies and toddlers has been expertly crafted in New Zealand using superior quality materials. Constructed with incredible attention to detail, the swing is made from weather-proof canvas and beautifully finished wood.
Comes in seven color choices:
- Slate Grey
- Soft Linen
- Pacific Blue
- Midnight Blue
- Pohutukawa Red
- Smokey Grey
Suitable for babies as young as six months (once baby is able to sit upright unaided), the swing easily converts from a baby swing to a toddler swing (between the age of 2 and 3) using the domed leg divider. If there is both a baby and a toddler in the household, the change can be made quickly and easily to be used by both children.
The swing will hold a child weighing up to 88 lbs. (40 kg), or around the age of 6 years. The wide age range this swing can accommodate enables it to be used for many years and makes it an excellent value!
The design allows an easy transition between indoor or outdoor use. Weather-proof materials are used to allow the swing to withstand the outdoor elements.
Solvej Swings are extremely safe for infants. Secure seat includes a safety belt. Uses closed hooks and screw eyes. Wooden bead accents have been finished with a safety-tested, non-toxic paint.
Solvej Swings exceed the safety testing requirements for children's products in both North America and Australia.
Packs flat for easy storage and transport.
Installation requires two eye bolts, 5/16" or larger (not included).
- SIZE : Interior seat measures approximately 10" x 10" square and is 10"H
- AGES : 6 months to 6 years
- MATERIALS : Natural, salvaged Matai wood native to New Zealand and weather-proof canvas
- INCLUDES : 10mm yachting braid and stainless steel fittings
- FREE SHIPPING : This item ships free within the 48 contiguous United States.
- ORIGIN : Made in New Zealand
- GIFT BAG : Gift bags are unavailable for this product due to the size or shape of the item.