Leonardo Building Sticks - Da Vinci's Bridge
In the 15th century, Leonardo da Vinci designed an ingenious method for building a self-supporting bridge without the need for ropes or fasteners, held together only by the pieces of wood.
These rainbow-colored wooden Leonardo Building Sticks - Da Vinci's Bridge from German toymaker Grimm's Spiel & Holz allow children to experience the brilliance of da Vinci's design and to experience physics in a fun and colorful way!
Older kids will be challenged to follow the enclosed instructions to build an arched bridge or a dome using only the sticks and nothing else. Younger children will enjoy creating their own buildings and structures with the colorful sticks, which combine well with other wooden blocks sets from Grimm's.
Leonardo Sticks store neatly in the included wooden box.
Leonardo Sticks can be used in physics lessons, for developing logic and patience, as a cooperative team-building activity, or just for fun!
A Note About Grimm's Wooden Toys: Wood is a natural material and as such, has various unique markings. Variations in wood grain, color, knots, texture or dye transfer are all natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. These unique variations and markings are proof of quality, not defects. Enjoy the markings that make your Grimm’s toy unique!
- SIZE : 100 sticks in wooden box; each stick measures 7" x ¾" x ⅛"
- AGES : 3 and up (8 and up for building bridges and domes)
- MATERIAL : Linden wood with non-toxic water-based stains
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS : Ships only within the 50 United States.
- ORIGIN : Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product