The Way of Gnome by Sieglinde De Francesca
Now, from the enchanting Limindoor Woods comes The Way of Gnome, Book 1 of a new series of chapter books by Sieglinde De Francesca.
Readers of this delightful book will:
- Discover the "Way of Gnome," a code of conduct that has been passed down to generation-after-generation of Gentle-gnomes;
- Learn how certain gnomes originated from the magic forest of Limindoor and discovered how to use their Gifts to give back to the world; and
- Meet young Gus and join him on his journey as he learns about the magic and lessons of Limindoor Woods
This is a sequential chapter book of stories to be shared with children ages 6 and up or read alone by independent readers.
Paperback; 165 pages.
About the Author:
Sieglinde De Francesca has been a Waldorf teacher for more than 30 years. She is the author of our bestselling Coloring With Block Crayons book and DVD set.
- SIZE : 10 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- ORIGIN : Made in United States
- GIFT BAG : GIFT BAGS are available for this product.
Why We Love This Product